- Remember to trim your wick to 1/4" each time the candle is to be relit to reduce sooting.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time and burn your candle only on a stable, heat resistant surface (or use a coaster), and avoid using in drafty areas.
- After a 4-hour burn, wait approximately 1 hour before trimming and relighting candle.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains.
- Burning a candle for too long or without enough wax will lead to the candle jar overheating. Hot glass could potentially crack and leave a mess.
- Candles should be stored out of direct sunlight, at room temperature (c. 75°F/80°F).
- To extend the life of your candle, place lid on top and put away when not in use.