- Remember to trim your wick to 1/4" each time the candle is to be relit to reduce sooting.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time and burn your candle only on a stable, heat resistant surface (or use a coaster), and avoid using in drafty areas.
- After a 4-hour burn, wait approximately 1 hour before trimming and relighting candle.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains.
- Burning a candle for too long or without enough wax will lead to the candle jar overheating. Hot glass could potentially crack and leave a mess.
Caribbean Rain 2-Wick Candle
Discover our new luxury scented candles, this unique Caribbean Rain 2-Wick Candle will bring a watery and warm scent to your home.
Complimentary standard shipping within the United States.
- Candles should be stored out of direct sunlight, at room temperature (c. 75°F/80°F).
- To extend the life of your candle, place lid on top and put away when not in use.
We provide complimentary standard shipping on all orders placed within the United States. Orders with standard shipping will be processed within the next business day and will take 2-7 business days for shipping (not including weekends or holidays).
We also offer Expedited 2 Day Air Shipping for an additional cost.
At this time we are unable to ship internationally.
We are working to process all orders as quickly as possible, but please be aware that due to COVID-19 shipments may be delayed.